Taraaweeh Prayers and Laylat Al-qadar the Imaam Forgot and Stood Up for a Third Rak’ah in Salaat Al-taraaweeh,then He Sat Down
Written by Shaykh ‘Abd al-kareem al-Khudayr
If an Imam in Salah Taraweeh forgot to sit down for tashahud in the 2nd rak'ah and get up straight [few seconds] but without utering AlFatiha and then get down to perform the tashahud. What must the Imam and the makmum do?
Praise be to Allaah. They should all do sujood al-sahw for this extra action, which was standing up for a third rak’ah.
- Husband forcing his wife to abort a pregnancy
- Ibn Jibreen Ibn Jibreen How Much Should the Supervisor of a Waqf Take in Return for His Work?
- Good Deeds Good Deeds He Wants to Give Sadaqah -charity- on Behalf of a Sinful Muslim
- Is it permissible to rent a café that offers “hubble-bubble pipes” in order to sell food?
- Borrowing & Lending Borrowing & Lending Too Much Debt
- Can a person who travels and stays somewhere for one day join and shorten his prayers?
- Al Baqarah Al Baqarah If a Person Apostatizes Then Returns to Islam, Should He Repeat Hajj?