Prophet Peace Prophet Peace He is Doing Hajj on Behalf of Someone Else – Will He Attain the Virtues of Hajj?
Fataawa Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 21/34.
If a person does Hajj on behalf of someone else, will he attain what the Prophet [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] described: “Whoever does Hajj and does not commit any obscenity or evil therein will come back free of sin as on the day his mother bore him”?.
Praise be to Allaah.
The answer depends on this question: is this man doing Hajj for himself or on behalf of someone else? The answer is that he is doing Hajj for someone else, not for himself, and he has not done Hajj for himself yet, so he will not attain the reward spoken of by the Prophet [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] , because he is only doing Hajj for someone else. But if he intends to benefit his brother and meet his need, then Allaah will reward him. End quote.
- Ruling on one who does not pay zakaah
- Their father is active in da’wah but they are complaining about his bad treatment of his family
- Islamic Community Islamic Community Manhaj Al-salaf and Ahl Ul-sunnah Wal-jamaaah
- If he finds treasure in a kaafir land
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Can a Muslim Woman Uncover in Front of Her Non-muslim Father, and Can She Travel With Him?
- Going to the mosque walking
- Is it permissible to take a loan from the government’s social fund?