Finger and Thumb Finger and Thumb Ruling on Women Wearing Rings on the Index Finger and Thumb
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
I wanted to Insha Allah ask you a question in reference to the wearing of rings for the Sisters. it was said that wearing a ring on the index finger or thumb is imitating the Kufr Insha Allh may you be able to clarify this for us
Praise be to Allaah.Women can wear rings on any finger. Imaam al-Nawawi [may Allaah have mercy on him] said: “The Muslims are agreed that the Sunnah is for men to wear rings on their little fingers, but as for women, they may wear rings on all their fingers.”
[Sharh al-Nawawi ‘ala Muslim; ‘Awn al-Ma’bood, 11/286] .
And Allaah knows best.
- Azeez Ibn Azeez Ibn it is Better to have a Large Number of People to Pray the Funeral Prayer
- Detailed discussion about the verse “But you did hide in yourself -i.e. what Allaah has already made known to you that He will give her to you in marriage- that which Allaah will make manifest” [al-Ahzaab 33:37]
- Business Contracts Business Contracts Paying “key-money” -money for Vacating a Property-
- Ruling on giving charity after every sin
- Scholarly Consensus Scholarly Consensus Why is the Legacy Mentioned First in the Aayah, “after Payment of Legacies That You May have Bequeathed Or Debts” [al-nisa’ 4:12]?
- He pronounced divorce three times but the qaadi wrote it down as one divorce. the ‘iddah has now ended and he wants to take her back
- Seeking Knowledge Seeking Knowledge Combining One’s Secular Specialty With Islamic Knowledge