If a Person Sneezes During His Prayer
From Fataawa al-Imaam al-Nawawi, p. 50.
If a person sneezes during his prayer, should he say ‘ Al-hamdu Lillaah [Praise be to Allaah] ’? If he says it, should those who hear him say, ‘ Yarhamuk Allaah [may Allaah have mercy on you] ’?
Praise be to Allaah.Praise be to Allaah. Yes, he should say that, and anyone who hears him and is not himself praying should say ‘Yarhamuk Allaah’ to him.
- Ruling on one who has intercourse with his wife in her back passage during the day in Ramadaan
- Al Baqarah Al Baqarah Can He Take His Wife Back After Her ‘iddah Has Ended?
- Azeez Ibn Azeez Ibn it is not Permissible to Buy Bank Shares Or Deal in Them
- Prayer in congregation is obligatory for both travellers and non-travellers
- He wrote a receipt for her for money that she would be entitled to in the event of abuse or mistreatment
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace He Imports Goods and Sells Them Before They Arrive
- Good Deeds Good Deeds Allowing Muslims to Slaughter their Own