Shaykh Ibn Shaykh Ibn it is Better for Workers to Hasten to Pray When They Hear the Adhaan
Majmoo’ Fataawa al-Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 15/32.
Is it better for workers to hasten to pray when they hear the adhaan, or to wait until they have finished some tasks? What is the ruling on offering naafil prayers after praying, apart from the regular Sunnah prayers?.
Praise be to Allaah. it is better for all Muslims to hasten to pray when they hear the adhaan, because the muezzin says, “Hayya ‘ala al-salaah [Come to prayer] .
” Hesitating will lead to missing the prayer. With regard to a worker offering naafil prayers after the prayer, apart from the regular Sunnah prayers, this is not permissible, because his time belongs to someone else, according to the work contract. With regard to the regular Sunnah prayers, there is nothing wrong with him offering them, because bosses and supervisors customarily allow that. And Allaah is the Source of strength.
- Sources for Islamic Rulings and Shariah Sources for Islamic Rulings and Shariah There is No Secret Knowledge in Islam That is Only for the Awliyaa’ -“saints”-
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Delaying Prayer Until Night-time Because of Work
- Kind Treatment of Spouses Kind Treatment of Spouses What Should be Done When a Husband Withholds His Wife’s Rights in Bed?
- He committed zina with her and she got pregnant; can he marry her while she is pregnant or should she abort he foetus?
- Issues of Pilgrimage Issues of Pilgrimage is it Permissible for the Pilgrim in Ihram to Do Ghusl and Change His Ihram Garments?
- Kind Treatment of Spouses Kind Treatment of Spouses a Husband does not have to Assume Responsibility for His Wife’s Own Debts
- Ruling on women parting their hair and wearing it in a bun