Poor Person Poor Person She Fell Unconscious in Ramadaan Then She Died
Majmoo’ Fataawa Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, Fataawa al-Siyaam  .
There is a woman who had a stroke before Ramadaan but she did not lose consciousness completely. She would start to pray but during her prayer she would start talking to the people around her. When Ramadaan came, she lost consciousness altogether, but the doctors said that she could hear.
Then she died during Ramadaan. Can expiation be offered for her?.
Praise be to Allaah. With regard to this woman who had a stroke before Ramadaan and remained unconscious or unaware, one poor person should be fed on her behalf every day, because the correct view is that being unconscious does not mean that the obligation of fasting is waived, rather it is the obligation of prayer that is waived. If a person loses consciousness involuntarily and remains that way for two or three days, he does not have to pray, but if it was by his choice, such as if he became unconscious by means of an anaesthetic, then he has to make it up. End quote.
- Sabbath Day Sabbath Day Can the Muslims Live in Peace in Palestine?
- Competition writing the beautiful names of Allaah among members of a forum
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace is it O.k. to Lock the Mosque If Drunk People are Going In?
- Night Prayers Night Prayers How Many Adhaan for Fajr
- Medicine and Medical Treatments Medicine and Medical Treatments Ruling on Operations to Repair the Hymen
- He has some money but if he buys a car with it he will not be able to do Hajj
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Man Was Created Tall Then He Kept Getting Shorter Until Now