Manners of Speaking With Womans He is Being Taught by a Female Teacher – What Should He Do?
Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Jibreen
I am a high school student and my question is: What can I do about the women at my school? They are my teachers and class mates and I have to talk to them and look at them.
Praise be to Allaah. We put this question [ What should medical students do in lectures given by female teachers?] to Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Jibreen [may Allaah preserve him] , who replied as follows: People like these students have no other option, so they have to try hard to lower their gaze, protect themselves and keep away from temptation which could lead them into haraam actions. If he notices that he is starting to slip towards something haraam, he should stop attending the lecture. And Allaah is the Source of strength.
- The father did not divide the estate in accordance with sharee‘ah and he deprived his siblings -of their share of the estate- ; do they have to re-divide it?
- He intended divorce but he did not speak the words out loud. Did divorce take place?
- Gifts and Presents Gifts and Presents Ruling on Taking the Gifts Given to Bosses in Companies and Departments
- Alaihi Wa Alaihi Wa the Indications of Allah’s Love for His Worshippers and the Way to Its Achievement.
- Seeking refuge with Allaah at the beginning of a khutbah or lecture
- Al Baqarah Al Baqarah Our Worries are Bothering Us a Great Deal!
- She asked her husband for a divorce because he mistreated her