Recitation in Prayer Recitation in Prayer Repeating Al-faatihah During Prayer
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
Assalamu Alaikum What is the hukm[rule] for repeating Surat al-Fatiha if you do not think you had enough Khushu[Peace and fear of Allah] in your first recitation. Jazak Allahu Khiran
Praise be to Allaah. We do not advise you to do this, in case it opens the way for Shaytaan’s whispers. Try to concentrate [khushoo’] during prayer. One of the best ways to focus during prayer is to remember death.
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace the Ruling on Islamic Nasheeds
- When was Hajj made obligatory?
- Muhammad Ibn Muhammad Ibn Preaching to People in the Graveyard After the Burial
- Striving and Migrating for the Sake of Allaah Striving and Migrating for the Sake of Allaah is a Soldier’s Fighting in the Regular Army Against the Kuffaar Considered to be Jihaad?
- Call for Prayer Call for Prayer the Words of the Muezzin, “prayer is Better Than Sleep” -al-salaatu Khayrun Min Al-nawm-
- Can he shorten his prayers and eat before leaving his house on a journey?
- Money Back Money Back He Found Out That a Gift Was Stolen Goods