Ablution Before Prayer Ablution Before Prayer Removing Nail Polish Before Making Wudoo
Fataawaa al-Lajnah al-Daaimah, 5/171
Praise be to Allaah. If the nail polish forms an impermeable layer that prevents water from reaching the surface of the nail, her wudoo' is not valid unless she first removes it. If she wears something like henna that does not create an impermeable layer, then her wudoo' is valid.
- He Stayed Overnight Outside of Muzdalifah Because of the Crowds
- The Knowledge Required by one who Calls People to Allaah, May He be Exalted
- Can traders agree on prices before they submit their tenders?
- (unity Of) Divinity (unity Of) Divinity the Meaning of Enslavement in Islam
- Relationships Between the Two Genders Relationships Between the Two Genders Looking At a Young Female Doctor who is Teaching Him
- Races and Games Races and Games Ruling on Qur’aan Reading Competitions for Children
- Ruling on cosmetic surgery to make one taller
nail polish ablution nail polish and ablution ablution with nail polish for woman is permissible nailpolish and abulation ablutions varnish ablution in nail polish nail varnish ablution nail polish and abulation nail polish ablution nail polish and abulation