Pubic Hair Pubic Hair Ruling on Removing Hair
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
Can a man shave his body hair if when he gets hot or does exercise he sweats? i.e from his chest,his back and his legs. jazakulla kharan
Praise be to Allah; in Islamic shari’ah, hair is divided into 3 types:First: Hair that has been ordered to remain, such as man’s beard. Second: Hair that has been ordered to be removed, such as pubic hair, the hair of the armpits, and the extension of the mustache if it reached the lips. Third: Hair about which we are told nothing, such as hair of hands, legs, chest, and back; this hair is permissible to be removed and Allah is the most Knowledgeable.
- Azeez Ibn Azeez Ibn Islamic Ruling on Missionary Groups Adopting Muslim Orphans
- He forgot some of the words of the iqaamah for prayer; should he repeat the iqaamah?
- Son of God Son of God Can a Person who Believes That Jesus is the Son of God be a Muslim?
- Paradise and Hell Paradise and Hell Will the Believers See their Lord in Paradise?
- Muhammad Ibn Muhammad Ibn is it Permissible to Say “circumstances Willed” Or “circumstances Dictated”?
- If the husband says “I divorced my wife” but he is lying or does not intend divorce
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Which is Better: Praying Qiyaam Or Reading Qur’aan?
pubic hair removing removal of male pubic hair in islam pubiceheir islam pubic hair history pubicehair what is the ruling for removing pubice hair in islam? removing pubic hair on friday in islam ruling of removing pubic how to remove the pubic hair of bridal