Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Ghusl is a Requirement for Intercourse After Menstruation
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
Bismillah Wal Hamdulilah As Sala Wa Salam Ala Rasool ul Lah Asalamalikum After a woman reaches the end of her menstruation cycle, what is the order for her before she can have relation with her husband. I mean is it mandatory for her to perform Ghusl before resuming relation with her husband?
All Grace is due to Allah;It mandatory for a Muslim woman to perform Ghusl after her menstrual cycle so she can perform Salah. it is not permissible for her to have intercourse with her husband until she performs Ghusl, as Allah Almighty says[Interpretation of the meaning] : . and when they have purified themselves[ from menses have taken a bath] approach them [i.e. for Intercourse] as Allah has ordained for you[i.e. in any manner so long as it is in the vagina] Purification does not mean merely that the blood stops, but also the act of Ghusl afterwards. it is performed by washing the whole body, and it Sunnah to wipe the area from which the blood effuses with a perfumed[Musk] cloth. As indicated By the Hadeeth, the prophet [ peace be upon him ] says: Take a piece of cloth or cotton that is perfumed with Musk and purify yourself with it .May Allah guide us to the right path.Wassalam.
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Ruling on Excavating Graves
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Funeral Prayer in Absentia, Offering Food to Mourners and Reading Qur’aan for the Deceased
- She did not fast for many days because she was unaware of the ruling and does not know how many days they were
- Shaykh Ibn Shaykh Ibn Ruling on one who Kissed a Girl who Was a Stranger -non-mahram- to Him in Ramadaan
- Al Baqarah Al Baqarah She Has not Yet Made Up the Fasts That She Missed
- Are the Jews and Christians who exist nowadays mushrikeen -polytheists- and is it permissible to marry their women?
- Righteous Deeds Righteous Deeds An Example of the Dangers of Internet Chat Between the Sexes