Peace of Mind Peace of Mind Should He Ask Whether His Fiancée is a Virgin?
Shaykh ‘Abd al-Kareem al-Khudayr.
Although it may not be respectful, is there anything wrong in asking a future wife-to-be whether she is a virgin or not?
Praise be to Allaah. If there is some doubt concerning a [future] wife’s chastity, then you have the right to find out, but if you do not have any doubts, there is no need for this, because it may generate hatred and enmity, and be a reason for a lack of peace of mind.
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace What is the Ruling on Sahw -forgetfulness- in Prayer?
- Is it permissible to sell Zamzam water?
- Kind Treatment of Spouses Kind Treatment of Spouses is it Ok to Use Condoms?
- Insha Allah Insha Allah Ruling on Speaking to One’s Fiancée
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Ruling on Being Naked When Taking a Bath
- Is it permissible to pray for forgiveness with the words “I ask Allah the Almighty for forgiveness, as much as the number of His creation, as much as pleases Him, as much as the weight of His Throne and as much as the ink of His words”
- Islamic Monotheism Islamic Monotheism a Young Man Did All Kinds of Haraam Actions, and He Wants to Repent