Fiqh of the Family Fiqh of the Family Which is Better, Marriage Or Hajj?
Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah, 18/13.
Which is better, to fulfil the obligation of Hajj or to get married, for one who is single?.
Praise be to Allaah. If you fear that you may commit zina [fornication] , then you should give priority to marriage over performing the obligatory Hajj and ‘Umrah. But if you do not fear that you may commit zina, then you should give priority to performing the obligatory Hajj and ‘Umrah over marriage. And Allaah is the Source of strength.
- Some people make a great deal of du’aa’ but receive no answer
- Azeez Ibn Azeez Ibn Holding Eid Prayers in a Sports Stadium
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace is There Any Kafaarah -expiation- for a Vow to Commit Sin?
- Things Which are not Allowed in Ihraam Things Which are not Allowed in Ihraam There is Nothing Wrong With Wearing a Money Belt in Ihraam
- He bought shares in a company then he found out that it deals with riba
- Blind Man Blind Man Stopping One’s Prayer in Cases of Necessity
- Muslim Scholars Muslim Scholars When to Start Ordering the Young to Fast