Muhammad Ibn Muhammad Ibn He Said “by Allaah Ten Times, I Will not Do Such-and-such”. What is the Ruling?
Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen
He said: “By Allaah ten times, I will not do such-and-such”. Should this be counted as one vow or ten?
Praise be to Allaah. We put this question to Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen, may Allaah preserve him, who answered as follows:It should be counted as one vow. And Allaah knows best.
- Abu Dawood Abu Dawood Verses in the Quraan Where We Should Perform Sujood Al-tilaawah
- Shaykh Muhammad Shaykh Muhammad Ruling on Working As An Accountant in a Company Calculating the Amount of Riba, and He May not be Able to Find Any Other Work
- No Doubt No Doubt are Physical Medicines Better, Or Ruqyah and Spiritual Medicine?
- Ibn Jibreen Ibn Jibreen Paying Zakaah to the Chechen Mujaahideen
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Changing An Evil is Something That does Concern a Muslim, it is not one of the Things That Do not Concern Him
- I’tikaaf of women in the mosque
- Muhammad Ibn Muhammad Ibn Uncovering One’s Face in Front of Non-mahram Relatives