Prophet Muhammad Prophet Muhammad He Vomited Then Swallowed His Vomit Unintentionally – does That Mean His Fast is Invalidated?
Standing Committee for Academic Research and Issuing Fatwas, 10/254.
A fasting person vomited then he swallowed a little of his vomit unintentionally. What is the ruling?.
Praise be to Allaah. If he vomited deliberately, his fast is invalidated, but if he couldn’t help it, then his fast is not invalidated. Similarly it is not invalidated by his swallowing some so long as that was not deliberate. And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions.
- Good Health Good Health Prisoner Giving a Blood Sample to the State Authorities for Testing
- Saheeh Muslim Saheeh Muslim is it Permissible for the Muhrim to Shade Himself With An Umbrella?
- He drank after the adhaan thinking that dawn had not yet come
- Al Muslimah Al Muslimah Should the Hair of a Baby Girl be Shaved At Birth? May it be Shaved for the Purpose of Making the Hair Stronger?
- Al Baqarah Al Baqarah Response to a Stubborn Disbeliever
- Man Made Laws Man Made Laws When does Obedience to a Created Being Become Shirk Akbar?
- Ruling on brokerage