Shaykh Muhammad Shaykh Muhammad Giving Zakaah to a Woman to Buy a House for Investment Purposes
From the fatwas of Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen for al-Da’wah magazine, issue no. 1762, p. 36
Praise be to Allaah.
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Staying Up on Laylat Al-qadr and the Ruling on Celebrating It
- Ruling on defending the honour of the kuffaar
- Conditions of Marriage Conditions of Marriage Non-muslim Proposing to Muslim Woman
- Quraanic Exegesis Quraanic Exegesis Commentary on the Verse in Which Allaah Says -interpretation of the Meaning- : “and Most of Them Believe not in Allaah Except That They Attribute Partners Unto Him -i.e. They are Mushrikûn, I.e. Polytheists
- Ibn Hazm Ibn Hazm Ruling on Women Spending of their Own Wealth Without their Husbands Permission
- It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace is it Prescribed to Boycott Innovators in This Day and Age?