Prophet Muhammad Prophet Muhammad Ruling on Using “shoudher”
Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah li’l-Buhooth al-‘Ilmiyyah wa’l-Ifta [24/36] .
Is it permissible to use the shoudher? Shoudher is a substance that is to be rubbed on hands after using henna in order to make the henna colour black.
Praise be to Allaah.
The Sunnah indicates that it is prescribed for women to dye their hands with henna, and the scholars stated that it is mustahabb, and that not doing it is makrooh, and there is nothing wrong with adding “shoudher” to it. And Allaah is the Source of strength. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and companions. End quote. Standing Committee for Academic Research and Issuing Fatwas
- Islamic Website Islamic Website Ruling on Playing Cards
- Calling Non-muslims to Islam Calling Non-muslims to Islam He is Very Close to Islam
- If he enters the mosque when the imam has stood up from bowing, what should he say?
- It is not permissible for the trustee of a charity to borrow money for himself from the charity’s funds
- The Quraan and Its Sciences the Quraan and Its Sciences Arguing Against the Quraan Using Archaeology
- Virtues and Merits Virtues and Merits is Al-kihdr Living on the Face of the Earth?
- Using soil for purification of the najaasah of a dog