Muhammad Ibn Muhammad Ibn does a Menstruating Woman have to Change Her Clothes Once Her Period Ends?
Fataawa ‘Ulama’ al-Balad al-Haraam [p. 202] .
Does a menstruating woman have to change her clothes after her period ends, if no blood or najaasah [impurity] has gotten on them?.
Praise be to Allaah. She does not have to do that, because menses does not make the body naajis [impure] ; rather menstrual blood only makes naajis what it touches. Hence the Prophet [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] enjoined women, if any menstrual blood gets on their clothes, to wash them and pray in their garments. End quote. Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Uthaymeen [may Allaah have mercy on him]
- He wasn’t driving the car himself; can he benefit from comprehensive insurance?
- Her relative’s husband went against the health regulations in the bakery; can she penalize him for that?
- Muhammad Ibn Muhammad Ibn She Became Muslim After Committing Zinaa; does She have to Wait -‘iddah- Before Getting Married?
- Do not betray the one who betrays you
- He did the marriage contract unofficially with his wife because of delays in government procedures
- Private Parts Private Parts is Marriage one of the Actions of This World Or of the Hereafter?
- Fasting of the Traveler Fasting of the Traveler Which is Better – Breaking One’s Fast When Travelling Or Fasting?