No Doubt No Doubt a Weak Hadeeth About Soorah Yaa-seen
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
What is the surah in the quran which is considered the heaert of the Quran?
Praise be to Allaah.There is a hadeeth which suggests that Soorah Yaa-Seen is the heart of the Qur’aan, but this is a weak hadeeth [see Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Da’eefah wa’l-Mawdoo’ah by al-Albaani, hadeeth no. 169] .
There is no doubt that Soorah Yaa-Seen is a great and important soorah which contains moving stories and eloquent lessons, but there is no proof that it was described as the heart of the Qur’aan.The fact that you are asking such a question at the age of only thirteen is something which deserves praise and encouragement. May Allaah help and guide you.
- Ruling on transgressing against the rights of kaafir workers
- Ruling on delaying Dhuhr and Asr prayers one hour.
- Prophet Peace Prophet Peace Ruling on Selling Spectacles, Watches and Vessels With Gold Plating
- Shaykh Muhammad Shaykh Muhammad Ruling on Choosing Specific Times for Encouraging Good Attitudes
- He looks for bad sites to send them to the centre which will block them. Is this good or bad?
- Azeez Ibn Azeez Ibn the Highest Description
- Opening an account in the bank to have ones wages transferred to it